10 Exercises for you to solve and Enjoy!
Hello Friends! Every week I select 10 positions ranging from easy to difficult across various themes like tactics, strategy, endgame, defence, etc. for you guys to solve and enjoy. Today I have selected 10 puzzles from the MPL Indian Chess Tour- which was won by none other than GM Arjun Erigaisi!
If you want to improve your endgame and positional play, enroll in this completely FREE Video course I created on the God of Rook Endgames, Grandmaster Akiba Rubinstein! Here's the link to enroll in the course:
Do subscribe to my newsletter if you wish to get notified whenever I write a blog post or publish exercises for the week. Here is the link to the newsletter - Newsletter | Chess Pathshala
Here are this week's 10 exercises for you -
1. Black is about to lose his f5-pawn. Can you find the best move for Black to maintain equality?(Easy)
2. Find the best move for Black. (Easy)
3. White to play, find the best continuation. (Easy)
4. White's c4-Pawn is under attack. What is the best way to deal with it? (Intermediate)
5. How would you respond to the threat on the e5-Knight? (Intermediate)
6. Black is targeting our h5-Pawn. What will you do against that? (Intermediate)
7. Black to play, find the best continuation. (Intermediate)
8. Black to play, find the best continuation. (Intermediate)
9. White to play, find the best continuation. (Tough)
10. White threatens to capture on h7. What is the best defense against it?
I hope you enjoyed solving these exercises. See you again in another blog post and don't forget to subscribe to my newsletter :)