10 Exercises for you to solve and enjoy!
Hello Friends! Every week I select 10 positions ranging from easy to difficult across various themes like tactics, strategy, endgame, defence, etc. for you guys to solve and enjoy. Today I have selected 10 positions from chess events happening this week around the world.
If you want to improve your endgame and positional play, enroll in this completely FREE Video course I created on the God of Rook Endgames, Grandmaster Akiba Rubinstein! Here's the link to enroll in the course: Video Course on Akiba Rubinstein
Do subscribe to my newsletter if you wish to get notified whenever I write a blog post or publish exercises for the week. Here is the link to the newsletter - Newsletter | Chess Pathshala
Here are this week's 10 exercises for you -
1. Find the best move for White.
2. Can you find the best move that White missed in the game?
3. Black has an extra Pawn but they are doubled on the c-file for the moment. Can you find a good move that solidifies Black's advantage further?
4. Find the best move for White.
5. White has a winning advantage and there are many good ways to continue here. Can you find the quickest way to finish off the game?
6. Find the best way for White to continue.
7. Find the best move for Black.
8. Black is facing a huge amount of pressure on the Kingside. Find the only way for Black to resist in this position- which he failed to do in the game.
9. Black's Kingside is under a mess. Can you find the best continuation for Black?
10. White has a nice space advantage on the Kingside and Black's Pieces, especially the Queen on a8, are un-coordinated. Find a way to amplify the advantage.
I hope you enjoyed solving these exercises. See you again in another blog post and don't forget to subscribe to my newsletter :) Link to the newsletter - Newsletter | Chess Pathshala
Link to my website - Home | Chess Pathshala