10 Exercises for you to solve and enjoy!
Hello Friends! Every week I select 10 positions ranging from easy to difficult across various themes like tactics, strategy, endgame, defence, etc. for you guys to solve and enjoy.
Do subscribe to my newsletter if you wish to get notified whenever I write a blog post or publish exercises for the week. Here is the link to the newsletter - Newsletter | Chess Pathshala.
Here are this week's 10 exercises for you -
1. Find the best move for White.(Easy):
2. Find the best move for White.(Easy):
3. Black is already much better in this position. Can you find the fastest way to secure a winning advantage? Black to move.(Intermediate):
4. White has a huge positional advantage because of better Pieces and Black's weak Kingside. Can you find a strong idea for White?(Intermediate):
5. White to play(Intermediate):
6. Find the best move for White(Intermediate):
7. Find the best move for Black(Intermediate):
8. Both sides King's seems under a bit of pressure. Can you find the best move for Black?(Intermediate):
9. The b7-Pawn is under attack. Black you find the best move for Black?(Tough) :
10. Black is aggressive on the Kingside. Can you find the best way for Black to continue the attack?(Tough):
I hope you enjoyed solving these exercises. See you again in another blog post and don't forget to subscribe to my newsletter!
Link to the newsletter - Newsletter | Chess Pathshala
Link to my website - Home | Chess Pathshala