10 Exercises for you to solve and enjoy!
Hello Friends! Every week I select 10 positions ranging from easy to difficult across various themes like tactics, strategy, endgame, defence, etc. for you guys to solve and enjoy. Today I have selected 10 positions from chess events happening this week around the world.
If you want to improve your endgame and positional play, enroll in this completely FREE Video course I created on the God of Rook Endgames, Grandmaster Akiba Rubinstein! Here's the link to enroll in the course: Video Course on Akiba Rubinstein
Do subscribe to my newsletter if you wish to get notified whenever I write a blog post or publish exercises for the week. Here is the link to the newsletter - Newsletter | Chess Pathshala
Here are this week's 10 exercises for you -
1. Find the best move for Black.
2. Black is clearly under pressure. Can you find a move that forces a draw?
3. Find the best move for White.
4. Find the best move for White.
5. Find the best plan for White.
6. Find the best move for White.
7. Find the best move for White.
8. Find the best move for Black.
9. A curious position. White is a Piece up but both our Rooks are under attack and we have an option to win either of Black's Bishops for our Rook. Which one will you go for and how?
10. Black is under pressure because of his weak d6-Pawn. Can you find the best move for Black?
I hope you enjoyed solving these exercises. See you again in another blog post and don't forget to subscribe to my newsletter :)